Contact

Request a Quote

Please note the following before requesting a quote:

  • We receive many inquiries to repair or salvage other company’s work.  Unfortunately, this seldom works.  We would not know the products, system or process used on the floor.  Trying to rescue a botched project may even cause more harm than good.  For these reasons, we do not accept these jobs.
  • Our artisans complete projects all over the United States.  80% of our jobs are commercial.  The remaining 20% are residential.  Our speciality is large and complex flooring installations.
  • Our MINIMUM project size is $5,000.